We are open for Article & Interview Submissions
Posted by ididnotknowwhattosay on January 9, 2010
We are open for article submission for our newsletter on the following topics:
- Tips on how to assist a loved one through the grieving process
- Inspirational stories on recovering after the loss of a loved one
- Inspirational stories on living your best life
- Featured stories on inspirational adventures
- Featured stories on individuals and organizations that are making a difference in the grief recovery field
- How to articles on planning for a future without you (i.e. Life Insurance, Estate Planning, and Funeral Planning)
We are also looking for authors to be interviewed as part of our Virtual Book Tour.
If you are an author of one of the following types of books, please contact us to be included in our 2010 Virtual Book Tour:
- Recovering from the loss of a loved one (child, spouse, sibling, significant other, parent, grandparent, friend, and pet)
- Inspirational stories on recovering from the loss of a loved one
- Inspirational books on living your best life
We are looking for the following types of professionals to interview as part of our Planning for a Life Without You™ series:
- Funeral Planner/Director
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Life Insurance Providers
Have an idea for an article? Want to be interviewed? We would love to hear from you.
Please submit your idea or article to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on January 9, 2010 at 10:32 pm and is filed under Grief Resources, Grief Resources - Newsletter, Inspiration, Planning For A Future Without You. Tagged: books on gief for children, books on grief, gift ideas for someone grieving, Gratitude, Grief Resources, Grief Support, support for those in grief, tips and inspiration for helping a friend that has lost a loved one, What to do for someone that is grieving. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.